The administration is led by a full-time manager, who is also the plant manager of the rescue service.
It is the administrative authority of the association and supports the association chairman according to his instructions in matters of day-to-day administration and conducts business between the meetings of the association assembly.
The managing director is responsible for ensuring that the rescue service operates in an economically efficient manner in accordance with the ThürRettG. He supervises the budgetary and cash transactions of the association and its own operations and conducts negotiations with the statutory health insurance funds on the remuneration of the services provided by the rescue service.
He is responsible for all personnel and organizational measures in the association.
In addition to the managing director, other employees are employed in the administration, who realize the following tasks, among others:
- Accounting of the rescue service operations towards the cost units and private persons
- Handling of all accounting procedures
- Preparation of annual financial statements, balance sheets, business plans and statistics
- Processing and monitoring of payment transactions and cash management
- Handling of all correspondence of the association
- Preparation of the association meetings
- Close cooperation with the RDZV executors in the data network with ELS